Every election day, thousands of Ohioans contribute to their local communities and serve their county as election officials. By doing so, they play an important role in preserving and safeguarding our election process.
As Delaware County continues to grow, we are constantly in need of additional election officials. It is a great opportunity to meet your neighbors, earn extra money (paid training and Election Day) and serve your community. To be an election official, you must meet the following requirements:
- Registered voter in Delaware County.
- High School seniors can also serve if they are at least 17 years of age.
- Available to work 5:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M. Election Day, November 3, 2015.
- Attend a paid training class.
- Have transportation to and from the polls.
- Cannot work in a precinct where you are a candidate or related to a candidate appearing on the ballot.
- No prior felony convictions (unless the conviction has been reversed, expunged, or pardoned).
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ali M. Solove
Republican Election Support Specialist
Delaware County Board of Elections